You need to be reaping the amazing health benefits of Cayenne Pepper. It is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. It can relieve arthritis pain and has thermogenic properties which heat up your body’s internal temperature thus increasing the rate at which you burn calories.
Regular intake of cayenne pepper is beneficial for your health in so many ways. It has been used for both food and medicinal purposes for the last 9,000 years. You need to be reaping the many health benefits of cayenne pepper today!
Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper
- Anti-Irritant Properties – Cayenne has the ability to ease an upset stomach, ulcers, sore throat, coughs, and diarrhea.
- Anti-Cold and Flu Agent – Cayenne pepper aids in breaking up congestion. Once mucus disappears from the body, you generally feel better.
- Detox Support – Cayenne is a known circulatory stimulant. It causes us to sweat, another important process of detoxification. Combined with lemon juice and honey, cayenne tea is an excellent morning beverage for total body detox.
- Digestive Aid – Cayenne is a well-known digestive aid. It stimulates the digestive tract, increasing the flow of enzyme production and gastric juices.
Recipes Using Cayenne Pepper
- Lemon Cayenne Ginger Water – Shed some unwanted pounds that have accumulated around the waist because of inactivity. Lemon Cayenne Ginger Water is a great drink to jump start a weight loss program.
- Master Cleanse Lemonade Drink – The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet is a detox plan which is designed to heal your digestive system by eliminating years of toxic material that has been building up in your colon. You need this plan if you want to drop those last few pounds.
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon Detox Drink -If you want to cleanse, lose body fat, and gain more energy, try adding natural detox drinks to your diet which will help you live a more youthful life!
We hope you find this information about the amazing health benefits of cayenne pepper useful in your quest for a happier, healthier you. If you enjoyed this article, be sure to visit our Healthy Food Tips section for more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research and personal experience.