The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet is a detox plan which is designed to heal your digestive system by eliminating years of toxic material that has been building up in your colon. You need this plan if you want to drop those last pounds.
Looking to drop a few pounds quickly? Try the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet. The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse during which you only drink lemonade. The goal in this cleansing program is to rid the body of toxins and free radicals that destroy healthy cells and are responsible for a wide range of diseases.
Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet Benefits
A mixture of lemon juice, water, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup, this drink is meant to jump-start your metabolism and give you enough calories and carbohydrates to get through the day. Cayenne pepper is a metabolic booster, while maple syrup is an unprocessed, natural sugar which provides your body with energy. And because lemons contain antioxidants, they help to flush toxins out of your system.
Benefits for Your Body:
- Cleanse the kidneys and the digestive system.
- To dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion that have formed in any part of the body.
- To cleanse the kidneys and the digestive system
Follow this diet plan for 10 days for maximum benefits. No other food is allowed during the cleansing period. The ingredients in the lemonade are enough to get you through the day.
- 2 Tbsp of lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 2 Tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper (red pepper), or to taste
- Water, medium hot (spring or purified water)
- Measure 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice into your large cup.
- Add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup to the cup.
- Add 1/10 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the cup (or more to taste).
- Mix and drink immediately.
- Drink 6-12 glasses a day. Plus plain water all day long.
Home Chef Tip: If you prefer the taste of limes over lemons, you can substitute lime juice for the lemon juice with the same results.
We hope you find this information about the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet useful in your quest for a happier, healthier you. If you enjoyed this article, be sure to visit our Healthy Food Tips section for more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research and personal experience.