You will be amazed at the results of the life-altering Belly Blasting Detox Lemonade. Made with green tea and inspired by Dr. Oz, this drink is a super way to get a natural caffeine fix plus that energy you may be lacking.
This drink is 100% natural and tastes delicious! Nothing like a refreshing glass of Green Tea Lemonade on a warm spring day or right after a good, clean workout. Are you trying to burn belly fat? This Belly Blasting Detox Drink is very high in antioxidants and tells the body to get rid of your fat cells. So drink up, we like to make a large batch to drink throughout the day.
Belly Blasting Detox Lemonade Ingredients
- Green Tea Promotes Weight Loss – Clinical studies have shown that drinking green tea can help you lose weight. Some researchers believe that catechins in green tea help the body burn fat. Catechins are antioxidants that fight, and may even prevent, cell damage. Combining green tea and caffeine enhances the fat-burning and weight-loss effects of green tea.
- Lemons – One of the major health benefits of drinking lemon water is that it paves the way for losing weight faster, thus acting as a great weight loss remedy. Drinking it with Green Tea is an added benefit. Lemon juice helps to relieve issues related to digestion.
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 green tea teabag
- 1/2 squeezed lemon
- Start by steeping green tea in warm water for at least 20 minutes to release antioxidants.
- Mix two cups of green tea with 1/2 lemon, squeezed.
- Drink two cups of this drink, hot or cold, every day.
Home Chef Tip: Add some fresh herbs, like mint, for a more flavorful drink.
We hope you love this Belly Blasting Detox Lemonade recipe both for effectiveness and flavor. For more informational posts like this, be sure to stop by our Healthy Tips section to help you out in your quest for a healthier, happier you. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research, doctor recommendations, and personal experience.