You will want to know how to Debloat with a 3 Ingredient Detox Drink. Lose the water weight and feel less sluggish. You need to try this drink to see how wonderful it will make you feel.
Feeling sluggish? Is your belly bloated? What sort of drinks do you put in your system during the day? The key to weight loss is adding more water into your system. Adding ingredients like lemon and apple cider vinegar will double your results. Drinking water is essential in cutting bloat!
Debloat with a 3 Ingredient Detox Drink
- Apple Cider Vinegar is full of enzymes and good bacteria. It contains acetic acid which has been shown to lower blood pressure up to six percent. Apple Cider Vinegar helps normalize the blood and aids in digestion. Drink two tablespoons of vinegar each day.
- Lemons flush out toxins from your digestive tract. They are high in antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that help to loosen toxins in the digestive tract. Lemons are also a natural diuretic. Lemon juice detox is an excellent addition to liver cleansing. The natural cleansing qualities of lemon help reduce harmful bacteria.
- 1 8-oz glass of water
- 2 tbsp Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 juice from a lemon
- Mix all together and drink.
- Shoot for a few glasses per day.
Home Chef Tip: If you prefer a warm drink in the mornings, after you make this drink, pop it in the microwave for 20 seconds to heat it up a bit!
We hope you found this information and recipe for Debloat with a 3 Ingredient Detox Drink informative and we encourage you to drink this daily to reap its many health benefits. For more informational posts like this, be sure to stop by our Healthy Food Tips section to help you out in your quest for a healthier, happier you!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research, doctor recommendations, and personal experience.