Get bikini ready with this Black Pepper Honey Lemon Detox Water. Drink this every morning on an empty stomach to help with your weight loss goals.
Black Pepper Honey Lemon Detox Water
Trying to lose weight? Drink lots of infused water like this Black Pepper Honey Lemon Detox Water loaded with healthy ingredients to boost your metabolism. You’ll be amazed at all of the healthy benefits black pepper provides to your body!
Health Benefits of Black Pepper
- Black Pepper Benefits Digestion – Piperine present in black pepper stimulates the taste buds to signal the stomach to produce more hydrochloric acid. This acid is essential in digesting foods in the stomach, which if left undigested, causes flatulence, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, and acidity.
- Great for Weight Loss – The outer layer of peppercorns contains phytonutrients that encourage the breakdown of fat cells.
- Relieves Gas – Being a carminative, black pepper relieves stomach gas and also helps prevent gas formation.
Health Benefits of Honey
- Natural Energy Booster – Honey is composed of a unique carbohydrate composition of natural sugars and trace amounts of antioxidants, enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and amino acids. Add a tablespoon of honey to eight ounces of water for a budget-friendly energy drink.
- Promotes Healing – Honey can help promote healing and prevent infection due to its natural antimicrobial properties.
- Sleep Aid – Honey can be a health aid for sleepless nights. Similar to sugar, honey can cause a rise in insulin and release serotonin, a neurotransmitter that improves mood and happiness.
Health Benefits of Lemons
- Alkalize Your Body: Lemons are acidic and are alkaline-forming on body fluids helping to restore balance to the body’s pH.
- Boost Weight Loss: Drink lemon juice mixed with lukewarm water and honey. It can help reduce body weight. Lemons are made up with pectin which acts as a soluble fiber in our bodies. Pectin promotes digestion, and can actually help us lose weight.
- Abandon Your Anxiety – Research has shown that lemon balm has a calming effect, therefore may be able to help reduce fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness, and tension.
- 8 ounces spring water
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Add the black pepper, lemon juice, and honey into your water.
- Drink on an empty stomach each morning.
Home Chef Tip: Drink this warm to get your insides flowing before you walk out the door.
We hope you find this information about Black Pepper Honey Lemon Detox Water useful in your quest for a happier, healthier you. If you enjoyed this article, be sure to visit our Healthy Food Tips section for more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research and personal experience.