Get bathing suit ready with this simple recipe for a refreshing fruit and vegetable infused Fat Flush Water as seen on The Biggest Loser. This DIY Detox Water will help you shed weight and flush toxins out of your body.
It’s springtime and summer is quickly approaching which means it’s time to shed away some extra fat that may have accumulated around your waist during the colder months in order to get bathing suit ready. Drinking plenty of water helps flush toxins out of your body, and this Fat Flush Water recipe steps that process up a notch. Adding some beneficial ingredients to your water can really help push the toxins out more quickly. Knowing the right ingredients to use is key, and we’re here to help!
Let’s take a look at the ingredients in this detoxifying Fat Flush Water and review their many health benefits before getting started!
- Grapefruit: The large amount of Vitamin C actually turns fat into fuel. Grapefruit has been labeled lately as the perfect fruit. Grapefruits are high in fiber and low in calories, and they increase the body’s metabolic rate, and actually make you feel full.
- Cucumber: Cucumbers make you feel full and are comprised mostly of water which makes them a natural diuretic. Because of their high water content and dietary fiber, they help rid your body of toxins and aid your digestive tract.
- Tangerines: They contain natural soluble and insoluble fiber which aids in eliminating waste from your body.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is a good source of manganese, copper, and vitamin C. Peppermint also curbs the appetite.
- 58 oz Filtered Water
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1 Tangerine
- 1 Cucumber
- 20 Peppermint Leaves
- Wash all of the organic fruits and cut into pieces.
- Pull Peppermint leaves off of the branch.
- Place all pieces in a large glass pitcher or jar.
- Steep overnight.
- Drink at least one 8-ounce glass before every meal, a minimum of 3 times per day.
We hope you enjoy this healthy and refreshing Fat Flush Water as much as we do, both for effectiveness and flavor. If you love this healthy recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our Recipe Index. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe. Just by entering your email, you’ll receive a free recipe per day delivered right to your inbox. Enjoy!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research and personal experience.
The Biggest Loser is not a sponsor of, nor is any way affiliated with, SoFabFood. The Biggest Loswer is not responsible for any content on SoFabFood.