Are you ready to learn how this Fat Burner Detox Spa Drink will help you shed unwanted fat? This delicious drink is made with oranges, grapefruit, ginger, and lemon juice. It is an excellent fat burner and also helps to regulate blood sugar levels.
Spring is in the air and it is time to stay hydrated while you are trying your best to workout and burn calories. This Fat Burner Detox Spa Drink is loaded with ingredients that contain digestive enzymes that help you lose weight. The goal is to flush unwanted toxins from your body. You will urinate often which will help cleanse your system. Drinking this water will help you get control over belly bloat that can occur if you are not drinking enough fluids.
Fat Burner Detox Spa Drink Ingredients
- Grapefruit – Works as an excellent appetite suppressant. The high amounts of fiber contained in this fruit can also satisfy hunger. Grapefruit helps keep your skin in tip-top shape. It’s high in vitamin C which is essential for producing healthy collagen.
- Lemons – Flush out toxins from your digestive tract. They are high in antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that help to loosen toxins in the digestive tract. Lemons are also a natural diuretic. Lemon juice detox is an excellent addition to liver cleansing. The natural cleansing qualities of lemon help reduce harmful bacteria.
- Oranges – A study from Arizona State University shows that a lack of vitamin C reduces the body’s ability to use fat as fuel, which leads to fat storage in the body. Oranges have 4.3 grams of dietary fiber. This aids in weight loss by promoting regular bowel movements and helping you feel full longer.
- Ginger – It can be used to ease indigestion as well as reducing gas, bloating, and flatulence. The spicy component in ginger can boost your metabolism. It can improve digestion by increasing the pH of the stomach and stimulating the digestive enzymes.
- 1 large grapefruit
- 1 large lemon
- 1 large orange
- 1 inch freshly grated ginger
- Filtered water
- Slice your fruits.
- Grate your ginger.
- Add into a large vessel, fill to the top with filtered water, and let steep overnight on the counter.
- Drink all day and enjoy!
Home Chef Tip: For more flavor, add in some fresh mint or rosemary!
We hope you enjoy this Fat Burner Detox Spa Drink as much as we do, both for effectiveness and flavor. If you love this recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our Drinks Section. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe. Enjoy!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research and personal experience.