You definitely need to try this simple recipe for Semi-Homemade Pineapple and Black Bean Salsa. The pineapple gives this spicy salsa a sweet twist you’re sure to love as an appetizer, taco topping, or on your burgers.
Simple, Semi-Homemade Pineapple and Black Bean Salsa
Spring is finally upon us and we love taking traditional appetizers and lightening them up for the season. This Pineapple and Black Bean Salsa is refreshing and full of sweet and spicy flavors. The thing we love about salsa is that there are so many different varieties you can make. Adding in fruit adds a whole new flavor and texture to the salsa that we really enjoy. This Semi-Homemade Pineapple and Black Bean Salsa is the perfect appetizer to serve at parties because of its fresh, seasonal taste and its simplicity.
Why mix black beans and pineapple?
- Black Beans make for strong bones! They are full of iron, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc. They are healthy for your digestive system as well because they have a good amount of fiber.
- Pineapple aids in digestion, cancer prevention, provides antioxidants, and promotes better skin. It even helps with energy and stress reduction.
Looking for more salsa recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Learn to make this Black Bean and Mango Salsa with Cilantro Lime Corn when you are craving a flavorful snack that’s skinny on the hips.
- Make this Tomato Mango Salsa with fresh mango, tomatoes, peppers, onions, and cilantro to serve as a healthy and colorful party dip or to enhance your favorite chicken or fish entrée.
- If you’re constantly looking for a recipe to help you create truly Tex-Mex Restaurant Style Salsa, look no further because you just found it. This simple recipe is low in sodium and the heat can be turned up or down by adjusting the amount of pepper you add.
- This Cherry Chipotle Salsa made using Hunt’s Fire-Roasted Diced Tomatoes and garlic can be ready in minutes.
We hope you love this simple recipe for Pineapple and Black Bean Salsa as much as we do. If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to stop by our Appetizer section so that you’re always ready for last-minute get togethers. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!