Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are addictive and super tasty! Your friends and family will be amazed at how much they’ll love this spicy, good-for-them treat. Replace the high-fat, bad-for-them party foods with a simple recipe that will spice up the table.
We think even the cauliflower haters will love these spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites. Lightly breaded and baked then tossed in buffalo sauce, this appetizer is much healthier than traditional party foods, but just as tasty. At a minimum, you should include cruciferous vegetables as part of your diet 2-3 times per week and make the serving size at least 1 and 1/2 cups each time. Cauliflower contains phytonutrients called glucosinolates that can help activate detoxification enzymes and regulate their activity.
Don’t think you like cauliflower? Have you tried our Cauliflower recipes?
Cauliflower Rice – Spice up your life with this recipe for Caribbean Shrimp with Cauliflower Rice. Perfect for lunch or dinner, this light, gluten-free dish is surprisingly simple to make.
Gluten Free Cauliflower Crust Pizza – If you’re looking to cut gluten and grains out of your diet and you love pizza, learn how to make this Gluten-Free Cauliflower Crust Pizza with a simple step-by-step recipe and pictorial.
- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- In a bowl, combine brown rice flour, water, garlic powder, and salt.
- Mix to combine.
- Dip your cauliflower pieces in the batter until coated evenly.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes then flip overly carefully and bake another 5 minutes.
- Whisk together Frank’s Red Hot Sauce and Ghee in a small bowl.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and toss with Buffalo mixture in a large plastic bag, and shake until coated.
- Bake coated cauliflower until crispy, for about ten minutes.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.
We hope you love this simple recipe for Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites as much as we do. If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to stop by our Appetizer section so that you’re always ready for game day and holiday parties. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!