Grilled Mahi Mahi Recipe with Homemade Cherry Chipotle Salsa!
This simple recipe for Grilled Mahi Mahi topped with a kicked-up Cherry Chipotle Salsa made using Hunt’s Fire-Roasted Diced Tomatoes and garlic can be ready in minutes. This simple, healthy recipe delivers a high-end restaurant quality meal without the high-end prices. We already love Grilled Mahi Mahi, but pairing it with this homemade salsa that’s sweet but balanced with a little kick is absolutely genius. The salsa is amazingly fresh and tasty, and pairs wonderfully with any meat or fish fillet that can be cooked on the grill.
- 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 lb Mahi Mahi fish fillets
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, drained
- 2 cups fresh pitted cherries
- ¼ to ½ of a chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- ½ cup diced white onion
- ⅛ tsp cumin
- kosher salt to taste
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Fire up the grill and gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Erica's Recipes for full preparation and grilling instructions.
We hope you love this simple and healthy recipe for Grilled Mahi Mahi with Cherry Chipotle Salsa as much as we do. If you enjoyed this flavorful and easy meal idea, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!