Ditch the high-carb french fries when you make the best Crispy Baked Cajun Avocado Fries you’ll ever taste. Serve with a Greek Yogurt Sriracha Garlic Dipping Sauce that will tantalize the senses and become your new favorite side dish or appetizer.
Crispy and healthy, these Baked Cajun Avocado Fries are the perfect appetizer or side dish paired with a Greek Yogurt Sriracha Garlic Dipping Sauce. If you’re looking for a healthy “french fry”, you have to turn to these. Avocados are so good for you! Here are some of the benefits you get by eating avocados:
- Avocado is loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids.
- The Avocado is a high fat food.
- Avocados are loaded with fiber which aids in weight loss.
- Studies have shown that eating avocado can improve heart disease risk factors.
- Avocados are high in antioxidants.
- 1-2 Avocados, pitted with skins removed
- Bread Crumbs
- 2 eggs
- OLD BAY® Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut your avocado into thin strips.
- Lay the strips down into the eggs and coat both sides.
- Roll into the breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle OLD BAY® Seasoning on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning once and coating the other side with the Old Bay.
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon chopped garlic
- Mix all together and serve with Crispy Baked Cajun Avocado Fries.
We hope you love these Crispy Baked Avocado Fries as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss another one like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!