This unique recipe for an outstanding Philly Cheesesteak Pizza is cooked on the grill with fresh herbs, a Dijon-garlic-horseradish cream sauce, and steak. It’s perfect for summer paired with chilled glasses of #BlackBoxWines. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
We think we may have just found the perfect summertime food! We love pizza, we love grilling, and we love Philly Cheesesteaks. How about combining all of those favorites and coming up with this delicious Grilled Philly Cheesesteak Pizza? We knew you’d be intrigued too so we couldn’t wait to share the recipe with you. This amazing pizza is cooked on the grill with fresh herbs, a Dijon-garlic-horseradish cream sauce, and, of course, delicious steak. This isn’t the ordinary Philly Cheesesteak Pizza that you find all over the internet, this one is EXTRAORDINARY and you have to try this recipe!
- Prepared pizza dough (store-bought or your favorite homemade recipe)
- ½ lb "mock tenderloin" steaks (These are tender cuts that are similar to filet mignon, but cheap. If not available, use something very marbled, like ribeye.)
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- ½ tsp prepared horseradish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- ½ green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs (heaping) fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 Tbs (heaping) Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 cups Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, thick shred
- kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Fire up the grill and gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe on Erica's Recipes for full preparation and grilling instructions.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for Grilled Philly Cheesesteak Pizza as much as we do. If you love this recipe, find more like it by visiting our Pizza Section. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and be sure to like us on Facebook and find us on Pinterest for even more fabulous meal ideas. Enjoy!