Don’t Forget the Marinade Before You Start Grilling!
We all know that the star of any successful cookout is always the meat. We completely acknowledge that the side dishes, desserts, drinks, and atmosphere are important, but without a flavorful grilled meat, the meal just isn’t complete. How you prepare the meat before you put it on the grill is just as important as the grilling process itself. If you’re planning on grilling pork, chicken, steak, or seafood, and you need the perfect marinade, look no further because we have you covered with these 5 delicious marinades, rubs, and sauces.
- This Homemade Low-Sodium, Beer-Based BBQ Sauce is perfect for chicken, ribs, or pulled pork sandwiches. This is a sweet and tangy sauce with a bit of kick that will really add flavor to the meat while you’re grilling.
- You’ll want to keep this Rib Rub on hand all grilling season long because it also works well on chicken. This rub packs a hefty flavor combination that will enhance the flavor of the ribs like no other rub out there.
- If steak is your favorite grilled meat, you just have to try this recipe for Melt In Your Mouth Steak Marinade. If you love your steak juicy and flavorful, this is the marinade for you.
- If you don’t have time to run to the store again before the cookout but you need a marinade, don’t worry about it. You probably already have everything you need at home to make the Best Steak Marinade you’ll ever try.
- This Signature BBQ Dry Rub is a great spice combination for every type of seafood. It would be great to keep this in bulk in your pantry all season long because it works perfectly for chicken and vegetables too.
We hope you love these marinades, sauces, and rubs as much as we do. If you enjoyed these meal enhancers, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Happy grilling!