Don’t heat up the kitchen, cook your entire meal on the grill!
For most of us, it’s getting hot outside and we’re all looking for ways to get dinner on the table without heating up the kitchen. Crock Pots come in handy to serve this purpose for sure, but there’s just something about grilled meals that we love during this time of year. Cooking your entire meal on the grill makes everything taste amazing, you avoid heating up the kitchen, and clean up is a breeze. If you’re looking for recipes to create a great grilled family meal, we have you covered with these delicious main dishes and sides straight from the grill.
For the Grilled Meats:
- We love everything about this Grilled Sweet Tea Chicken! Juicy and tender chicken thighs are soaked in a marinade of iced tea, lemon, brown sugar and garlic to create an amazing combination of flavor right off the grill.
- This Cilantro Lime Chicken doesn’t need to marinate long, cooks quickly on the grill, and is fantastic with Avocado Corn Salsa. This is a great meal to turn to on a busy weeknight!
- These Herb Marinated Grilled Pork Chops are tender, juicy, and full of flavor. The pork chops are marinated overnight in a combination of herbs, honey, and whole-grain mustard then grilled to perfection in a matter of minutes.
For the Grilled Sides:
- Grilled Sweet Corn pairs perfectly with just about any meat you choose to cook on the grill. There are so many ways to cook corn on the cob, but grilling it while still in the husks is definitely the easiest with the best results.
- The absence of any ingredients that might spoil outdoors, plus the versatility of tasting delicious whether served warm or at room temperature makes this Grilled Vegetable Salad the perfect picnic-friendly side.
For the Leftovers:
- What do you do if you have a lot of leftover grilled chicken (pork or steak)? Save it for later with this DIY Frozen Grilled Chicken Breast Strips recipe. You can store your grilled strips in the freezer for later use in another recipe, just like the strips you find in the freezer section at your local grocery store.
We hope you enjoy these simple and delicious grilled recipes as much as we do. If you love these grilled dinner ideas, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!