Warmer weather calls for outdoor grilling and outdoor entertaining! These Grilled Pineapple Pork Kebabs with sweet and savory pineapple glaze are about to become your new favorite 30-minute meal. Bonus points because they’re perfect for weekly meal prep!
Who’s ready for outdoor grilling season?
There is something about pulling out the grill that really gets you in the mood for sunny skies and balmy breezes. While it’s great to relax on a lazy weekend, you can still enjoy the deliciousness of grilling during the week when you take 30 minutes to whip up these easy 10-ingredient Grilled Pineapple Pork Kebabs.
Perfect for weekly meal prep!
My favorite part of this Grilled Pineapple Pork Kebabs recipe is you can make the kebabs and pineapple glaze ahead of time so that you are all set for a quick dinner during the week. I like to cut the meat and vegetables and store them in separate plastic resealable bags in the refrigerator. If you want to get real wild and crazy, whisk the glaze together and use it as a marinade. Then while the kebabs grill, you can reduce the sweet and savory glaze on the grill or stove in a small saucepan.
These Grilled Pineapple Pork Kabobs use canned pineapple, which has just as many health benefits as fresh pineapple. Just less prep time! Plus you get the juice for the glaze/marinade. Just make sure to grab pineapple that is packed in its own juice and not a sugary syrup.
- 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 20-oz can pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup reserved pineapple juice, mustard, and seasonings. Bring to a low boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5-7 minutes until thickened.
- Lightly salt pork cubes. Alternately thread pork, pineapple, and vegetables on skewers.
- Grill for 5 minutes, brush with pineapple glaze.
- Turn skewers, grill 5 more minutes or until done. Brush with more glaze.
- Place on a baking tray or plate to rest 5 minutes before serving.
Home Chef Tip: Kebabs can also be made in the oven. Preheat oven to 375°F. Set threaded kebabs on a baking rack placed over a baking tray. Bake for 7 minutes, brush with glaze. Turn kebabs, cook another 5-7 minutes until done. Brush with remaining glaze before serving.
I used green bell peppers and red onion, but you could easily make these Grilled Pineapple Pork Kebabs using any number of seasonal vegetables like sweet peppers, zucchini, or broccoli. The sweet and savory glaze is really versatile!
We hope you enjoy this 10-ingredient Grilled Pineapple Pork Kebabs recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Loriann from Thyme for Cocktails, as much as we do. If you love this grilled 30-minute meal, you can find more like it by visiting our Outdoor Grilling Section. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!