Homemade Baked Kale Chips
Keeping healthy snacks on hand is really important if you’re trying to live a healthier lifestyle. Two of our favorite healthy snacks are Baked Kale Chips and Spicy Spinach Chips. They taste delicious and they’re very nutritious. These Cayenne and Sea Salt Kale Chips are perfect when you’re craving a crispy and spicy snack.
Kale has virtually zero calories, is high in fiber, and helps with your digestion. One cup of kale has 36 calories, 0 fat, and 5 grams of fiber. Kale is also high in Iron, Vitamin K, and Antioxidants.
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- One Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- A Large Bunch of Organic Kale
- Preheat oven to 250º.
- Wash and dry kale leaves.
- Tear leaves in to bite-sized pieces.
- Toss leaves in a large bowl with the olive oil, cayenne, and sea salt.
- Place on a cookie sheet in a single layer and bake for about 30 minutes, checking often and removing pieces as they brown.
- Store in a large plastic bag or air tight plastic container.
Next time you’re craving a snack, don’t grab a greasy bag of potato chips, try these baked Kale Chips instead. If you love this healthy recipe, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe. Just by entering your email, you’ll receive a free recipe per day delivered right to your inbox. Enjoy!