Warm Up with Slow Cooker Soups
It’s cold outside! The best way to warm up on a cold winter day is with a comforting bowl of steamy hot soup. If you’re looking for a simple solution for lunch or dinner, you’re going to love these 7 slow cooker soups. Simmer your soup in your Crock Pot all day, and you’ll come home to a delicious comforting dinner that will warm you and the family both inside and out.
- Although it’s not technically a soup, we know you’re going to love this recipe for Chicken and Sausage Gumbo. Serve this meat and vegetable packed comfort food over rice for the perfect satisfying and delicious meal.
- This Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup loaded with smoked ham hocks delivers delicious restaurant style flavor without leaving the comfort of your home.
- You won’t be able to get enough of this 15 Bean Slow Cooker Soup. It’s loaded with flavors and pairs deliciously with cornbread for a satisfying meal.
- If you’ve been looking for a Baked Potato Soup that doesn’t use a lot of heavy cream, this is the one for you. Serve this soup hot topped with cheese, bacon, and chives and they’ll be begging for seconds.
- This Cauliflower and Carrot Chowder is a hearty soup that’s slightly sweet and extremely savory. Curry gives this delicious soup a little kick that you’re going to love.
- Kicked Up Turkey and Sausage Slow Cooker Soup is a great way to use up some leftovers from the week. You can serve this soup with some sourdough bread on the side for a hearty and satisfying meal.
- This delicious Crock Pot Potato Soup is a simple, lower calorie version of traditional potato soup recipes. You won’t miss the calories because the flavor is incredible.
It’s cold outside! Stay indoors, snuggle up, and enjoy a delicious, piping hot bowl of slow cooker soup. Comfort food at its finest. We hope you enjoyed these slow cooker soup recipes as much as we do. If you love these recipe ideas, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. And for daily recipe updates, like us on Facebook, find us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community. Stay warm and enjoy!