Superfood: Baked Spinach Chips
Homemade Spinach Chips are the perfect superfood to add to your diet. Spinach has many health benefits so it’s a great snacking option. Spinach is a nutrient-dense food that is low in calories but high in essential vitamins and is said to provide you with powerful antioxidant protection. What better way to get your vitamins in than with a snack? These baked spinach chips not only taste delicious, they’re good for you too.
- One Bag of Fresh Organic Spinach
- Cayenne Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Olive Oil
- Wash and dry spinach leaves.
- Preheat oven to 300º.
- Coat a cookie sheet with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle cayenne pepper, pepper flakes, and turmeric over the olive oil.
- Place the spinach leaves in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle cayenne on the spinach leaves.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Next time you’re craving a snack, don’t grab a greasy bag of potato chips, try these baked spinach chips instead. If you love this healthy recipe, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe. Just by entering your email, you’ll receive a free recipe per day delivered right to your inbox. Enjoy!