The Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community member featured in this article was compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
Gluten-Free Peach Berry Cobbler Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious gluten-free peach cobbler recipe for your holiday meal, this is the one you’ll want to serve! This Gluten-Free Peach Berry Cobbler is inspired by Summer’s grandmother’s amazing peach cobbler that she’s just never seemed to be able to recreate. Instead, she puts a different twist on her cobbler recipes each time and this one turned out great. The sweetness of the peaches paired with tart raspberries and raspberry Lifeway kefir are like a party in your mouth. Since she uses kefir which is 99% lactose free instead of milk, this recipe is also good for those with a lactose intolerance.
- 6-7 Large Peaches
- 1 carton Raspberries
- 1 cup Raspberry Lifeway Kefir
- 1 cup Tapioca Flour
- ⅓ cup Coconut Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¾ cups Plain Lifeway Kefir
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- ½ teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- For full preparation and cooking instructions for this delicious gluten-free dessert, visit the original recipe on The Dirty Floor Diaries.