The Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community member featured in this article was compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Enchiladas
Who doesn’t love Ranch dressing on just about everything? Rachel from Bubbly Nature Creations is a huge fan of Ranch salad dressing which was her inspiration for this Chicken Bacon Ranch Enchiladas recipe. This recipe is great during the holiday season because you can make it ahead of time, freeze it, and pull it out for unexpected guests. The Ranch dressing adds a kick and a surprise taste from your traditional enchiladas. Because of this recipe’s versatility, it would be great with that leftover turkey you’re sure to have after the holidays.
- 12 Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups Monterrey Jack Cheese
- ¼ cup prepared salsa (fresh or jar)
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Kraft Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (You can use a Rotisserie chicken that is already prepared and shred the meat, or shred your leftover turkey and use that instead.)
- 10-12 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup green onions chopped (just the green ends)
- 1 large tomato chopped
- Kraft Ranch dressing for topping
- Gather your ingredients.
- For full preparation and cooking instructions for this delicious gluten-free dessert, visit the original recipe on Bubbly Nature Creations
If you love this recipe idea, be sure to visit our Dinner section to find more like it. Join in on the conversation in our Google+ Community where our members are sharing new and fun holiday recipes every day. To get daily recipe ideas, be sure to like us on Facebook too. Happy holidays!