If you’re looking for a delicious dairy free dessert, you’re going to fall in love with this Single Serve Baked Alaska recipe! A moist chocolate cake base is covered with a silky meringue topping with a warm, caramelized coating. #DairyFree4All
Dairy Free, Single Serve Baked Alaska Recipe
This hassle-free recipe for Single Serve Baked Alaska is an amazing dairy free dessert recipe to turn to when you’re hosting a party. The individual-sized servings offer a delicious presentation that’s great for portion control and ease of serving. An amazingly moist chocolate cake base is covered with dairy free ice cream and a silky meringue topping with a warm, caramelized coating. Highly customizable and deliciously addictive, we know you’re going to love this simple dessert recipe as much as we do!
- 2 tubs of So Delicious Dairy Free® Frozen Desserts
- Dairy free melted chocolate or a fruit spread
- Candied cashew or praline to serve
- Strawberries to serve
- Chocolate Cake Base (adapted from Beatty’s Chocolate Cake - Ina Garten)
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup natural cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt (kosher)
- ½ cup plant based milk
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil oil
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup strong, hot coffee
- Meringue Topping
- 5 egg whites
- 1 ¼ cup white sugar
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on The Flavor Bender for full preparation instructions and a video tutorial to help make this recipe even easier.
We hope you love this Single Serve Baked Alaska recipe as much as we do. If you enjoyed this fun, dessert recipe, be sure to stop by our desserts section for even more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you you never miss another recipe, and for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!