This Apple Cinnamon Metabolism Detox Water Recipe is said to boost your Metabolism with cinnamon and apples. This drink is very naturally sweet so there is no need to add additional sweeteners. Apple Cinnamon Metabolism Detox Water is highly recommended by Dr. Oz, which is another PLUS!
- Cinnamon packs a mighty hefty punch as a natural ingredient for weight loss. It contains natural thermogenic properties meaning it will speed up your metabolism, and in return you will burn calories better.
We all know drinking water is very important for our health, but adding additional ingredients that both enhance the flavor of our water and add healthy nutrients to it is even better. Another water recipe that is a favorite of our readers is the Lemon Cayenne Ginger Water which is a great drink to jump start your weight-loss efforts so be sure to check that out too.
- 1 Gallon Purified Water
- 4-6 Apples
- 6 Cinnamon Sticks
- Simmer 1 gallon of water on the stove.
- Core and slice your apples and place the slices in the pot of water.
- Add cinnamon sticks.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Add Apple Cinnamon Water into a glass pitcher and refrigerate.
- Once the container is halfway gone add additional water.
- Drink one 8 oz glass before each meal, at least 3 glasses per day.
- This will last for about 3-4 days, then repeat.
We hope you enjoy this healthy recipe for Apple Cinnamon Metabolism Detox Water as much as we do, both for effectiveness and flavor. If you love this healthy recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our Recipe Index. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe. Just by entering your email, you’ll receive a free recipe per day delivered right to your inbox. Enjoy!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research and personal experience.