Green Juice Detox Drink Recipe
Many people head into a new year thinking they need to change everything about their eating habits. A lot of people take this to the extreme by starting the year on a green juice detox diet. Extremist methods aren’t necessary for jump starting a healthy lifestyle, but green juice detox drink recipes are said to hold some really healthy benefits that will help you overall. Although the idea of drinking green juice can be frightening, it really can taste good as long as you follow a great recipe that houses many fruits and vegetables that not only offer health benefits, but great taste too. If you don’t get enough fruits and vegetables in your current diet, you might want to consider trying this refreshing green juice detox drink.
- 1 Large Pear
- 4 Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Pineapple Stalks
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Quarter-sized Slice of Ginger
- 1 Packed Cup of Spinach
- 1 Packed Cup of Kale
- Cut brussels sprouts (said to have natural antibodies) in half and juice into your juicer's cup.
- Cut carrot (for the beta carotene) and juice into cup.
- Juice pineapple stalks (helps to negate the taste of some of the vegetables).
- Cut up your pear and juice into the same cup (again, this helps with the flavor of the juice).
- Place spinach, kale, and ginger in juicer and juice until complete.
- Drink, enjoy the flavor, and reap the health benefits from your full serving of fruits and vegetables.
Green juice might not be the prettiest thing in the world, but from my experience, it will make you feel better and more energetic over time. Just one green juice a day gives you energy and you don’t have to worry about counting your servings of fruits and veggies because you are basically getting them all at one time. Plus, it tastes way better than you think and you’ll really start to look forward to your juice every day.
If you love this recipe, be sure to check out our other healthy recipe ideas and subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe. You can also like us on Facebook and visit our Pinterest boards for even more healthy recipe inspiration. Happy New Year!