These delicious side dishes pair perfectly with grilled chicken!
We love grilled chicken and we’re always looking for side dishes that pair perfectly with it to complete our meals. These 6 vegetable side dishes are light and flavorful and they’re the perfect way to round out your chicken dinner. The next time you’re grilling out and chicken is on the menu, whether for a large gathering or just a family meal, you’re going to want to have these sides handy to make it a meal that everyone will enjoy!
- Our favorite side dishes are the ones that can be prepared quickly with minimal fuss and delicious results. These Chipotle Honey Roasted Parsnips fit the bill perfectly. They are sweet and smokey with a hint of tanginess, plus they can be ready in about 25 minutes!
- This simple recipe for Ginger-Lemon Honey Roasted Carrots is perfect for the season. If you’ve never tried roasted carrots, you’re truly missing out and this recipe is one that you’ll just have to try!
- If you’re looking for something light with a little bit of pep, this recipe for Honey Ginger Green Beans is definitely what you’re looking for. This side dish is spicy, sweet, and salty with a little bit of brightness thanks to a squeeze of lemon.
- These Baguette Slices Topped with Goat Cheese and Sweet Roasted Peppers are absolutely delightful. These are great as a side dish or as a party appetizer which makes this recipe a real winner in our book.
- Everyone loves coleslaw, but store-bought coleslaw can get expensive when serving it to large groups. After you try this simple recipe for Homemade Coleslaw, you’ll never run out for the store-bought variety again.
- If you really love coleslaw, but you’re looking for a lighter version because you’re watching your calories, this Lightened-Up Coleslaw recipe is the one you’ll want to try. Ditch the calories without sacrificing the flavor!
We hope you enjoy these fabulous side dishes alongside your next grilled chicken dinner as much as we do. If you enjoyed these easy meal enhancers, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!