The Social Fabric® Member responsible for creating this original recipe was compensated by Collective Bias® and its advertiser. #ArborMist #StartSummer #CollectiveBias The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
Berry Wine Icebox Cake from Living Better Together
Spring is the time of year when most of us don’t really feel like baking. It’s too hot to be in the kitchen and we want to spend every precious moment outdoors making memories with our friends and family. Just because you don’t feel like baking doesn’t mean you have to skip dessert altogether. This Berry Wine Icebox Cake is a simple no bake cake recipe perfect for the warmer weather. It’s made with Arbor Mist Wine macerated berries, graham crackers, white chocolate pudding, and homemade whipped cream. This icebox cake is so easy to make and the outcome is amazing!
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Strawberries, chopped
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Arbor Mist Wine, Blackberry Merlot
- 2 Batches of Perfect Homemade Whipped Cream
- 1 Box Honey Graham Crackers
- 1-3.9 oz. Box White Chocolate Instant Pudding, prepared
- White Chocolate Melting Wafers (optional)
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe on Living Better Together for full preparation instructions.
We hope you love this simple no bake cake recipe as much as we do. If you like this Berry Wine Icebox Cake recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!