5 Amazing Meatless Meals that are Perfect for Warmer Weather
When the warmer weather of spring rolls in, we find ourselves wanting to eat lighter, fresher dishes that harness the flavors of the season. Meatless meals often satisfy our craving for healthier dishes a lot more than heavy meaty meals that leave us feeling a little more sluggish. If you’ve been on the hunt for some satisfying meatless meals to add to your family’s meal rotation, we have 5 recipes that you’re absolutely going to love!
- This Asparagus, Ricotta, and Lemon Flat Bread is definitely one of our favorites. Ready in less than 30 minutes, this is a satisfying weeknight meal that will curb your appetite for something delicious and healthy.
- It’s no secret that we love pizza, so it’s pretty obvious that this recipe for Spring Asparagus Pizza would make the cut. Fresh vegetables, a white sauce, and a flavorful crust make this recipe a real winner to us.
- This Soyrizo and Spinach Penne dish is a gluten-free vegan’s dream come true. Once you try this delicious spicy soyrizo pasta dish, you’ll see what we mean. All the flavor you would expect in a meaty pasta dish without the meat.
- We love one-pot meals and this Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole is one of our favorites. Perfect as a hearty side dish or as the main course, you’re going to love this recipe.
- This last recipe actually needs a disclaimer. This recipe for Cheesy Quinoa Broccoli Bake actually includes chicken, but we were so intrigued by the other ingredients, we had to try it as a meatless meal. The results were amazing. Follow the recipe and leave out he meat for an incredible springtime meatless meal.
Although you could add meat to any of these recipes, we’re not even sure why you’d want to since they are all so robust and flavorful without it. All 5 of these meatless meals offer full servings of vegetables that you need in your daily diet and the flavor combinations are amazing. If you love these healthy recipe ideas, be sure to visit our Recipe Index because we have a lot of healthy meals for you to enjoy. For daily recipe updates, like us on Facebook and follow along on Twitter. Enjoy!