6 Seasonal Salads that are perfect for lunch or dinner!
We love salads of all kinds because of the many options, their ability to pair as the perfect side to any meal, and the fact that they can be a delicious and satisfying meal all on their own. Green, leafy salads rank highest on the list for us because they are so healthy and fresh. At this time of year, we love using seasonal vegetables and fruits, along with other salad enhancers, to make fresh seasonal salads to serve often. We recently found these 6 salad recipes and we love the flavor combinations so much, we couldn’t wait to share them with you!
- This Lemony Kale Quinoa Salad is as beautiful as it is tasty and healthy. Between the kale, quinoa, beans, and the other vegetables, this kale quinoa salad packs a punch in terms of health benefits!
- If you can find Campari Tomatoes at your local grocery store, you will have the flavors of summer all year round with this simple yet flavorful Panzanella Salad. This is the perfect salad to compliment your favorite Italian entrees.
- Kale and blueberries are both considered super foods for their many health benefits. Pairing the two in a salad and topping it with a delicious homemade Grapefruit Vinaigrette and feta cheese makes this Kale and Blueberry Salad a real winner in our book!
- Sometimes just a few fresh, simple ingredients are all you need to create an amazing dish and that’s the case with this healthy Kale and Almond Salad. The simplicity of this salad makes it an awesome choice for dinner because it pairs beautifully with almost any entree.
- This simple, delicious Balsamic Beet Salad with Arugula, Goat Cheese, and Walnuts is perfect for lunch or a light dinner. The sweetness of the beets gives this seasonal salad a flavor boost that everyone will enjoy.
- Dried cranberries, feta cheese, and just a few candied pecans for a little crunch make this simple recipe for Spring Greens Salad the perfect choice as a side dish for your next weeknight meal.
We hope you enjoy these fresh seasonal salad recipes as much as we do. If you love these recipes, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!