Break out the grill for spring with our 10 favorite Grilled Chicken recipes!
With the warmer air and the longer days of springtime, it just seems natural to break out the grill and cook something amazing while you enjoy your time outdoors with the family. We love grilled chicken so we went on a hunt for new recipes to try. These 10 Grilled Chicken Recipes rank high amongst our favorites and we couldn’t wait to share them with you.
- Something about spring gets us to craving fresh, crisp salads. This Chopped Asian Chicken Salad with Ginger Chili Lime Dressing is the perfect dinner to satisfy our cravings for both a fresh salad and some delicious grilled chicken.
- If you’re looking for a simple grilled chicken recipe that you can have ready in 30 minutes or less, you’ll definitely want to try this Grilled Sweet and Savory Apricot Chicken recipe. Serve this chicken alongside some steamed vegetables for a quick and delicious family meal that’s even perfect for weeknights.
- Serve up dinner with a little kick with this recipe for Jalapeño-Lime Grilled Chicken Kabobs. The lime acts as the perfect balance with the jalapeño, and adding Squirt soda makes this almost like a margarita on a stick.
- If you’re planning an outdoor party, this recipe for Honey Porter Glazed Chicken Skewers is perfect for your party guests. The marinade for the chicken has garlic, honey, porter, red pepper, and soy sauce. It’s a delicious sweet, savory, and tart combination that tastes amazing when grilled on the chicken.
- If you love Chinese Sweet and Sour Chicken but you’d love to give it a healthier spin, this recipe for Healthy Sweet and Sour Chicken grilled to perfection is exactly what you’re looking for. The chicken and vegetables cook up quickly on the grill for a tasty meal the whole family will love without all of the guilt of take-out food.
- This recipe for Grilled Ginger Spiced Chicken Thighs was inspired by a Bobby Flay recipe on Food Network. Infused with flavor, this recipe can be cooked indoors on a grilling pan or outdoors on a charcoal grill.
- These Hawaiian Kabobs are the perfect combination of savory and sweet with the added deliciousness of the smokey flavor from the grill. Cooked with fresh vegetables and fruit, this is a meal that is sure to delight.
- If you are on the lookout for a quick and flavorful chicken dish, look no further. These Grilled Moroccan Chicken Kabobs are a must try. They’re different from the plain old grilled chicken and so easy you can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes because there’s no marinating involved.
- If you love the flavor combination of bacon, cheese, and barbecue sauce, you’re going to love this recipe for Chili’s Copycat Monterey Grilled Chicken. This recipe can easily be baked in the oven, but taking it out to the grill adds a flavor dimension that you’ll definitely love.
- Easy to prepare, full of flavor and fresh tastes, this recipe for Grilled Chicken and Bell Peppers is sure to become a staple in your house during grilling season. Serve this alongside potatoes or inside of a warm tortilla with some avocado for your next family meal.
Are you ready for grilling season? We hope you love these grilled chicken recipes as much as we do. If you enjoyed these outdoor grilling ideas, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!