10 Grilled Side Dishes that will enhance any meal!
One of our favorite things about spring is that grilling season goes into full force. There’s just something about the smokey flavor of grilled food that makes it taste unlike any other. The best part is that you can cook your entire meal on the grill and not heat up the kitchen or make a huge mess. Whether you’re grilling pork, chicken, or burgers, you’ll need some awesome grilled side dishes to compliment them, and it’s great to round the meal out with a tasty grilled dessert too. If you’re looking for flavorful grilled side dishes for your next family meal or neighborhood cookout, you’ll find just what you need with these 10 delicious grilled side dishes recipes!
- Grilled Zucchini Stuffed with Caprese Orzo is so hearty and delicious that it could actually be the main course, but if you can’t skip the grilled meat, this is one grilled side dish that pairs perfectly with any grilled meat.
- Everyone loves corn on the cob and this recipe for Grilled Corn on the Cob with Herb Butter pairs beautifully with your favorite steak or kebabs recipe.
- If you’re serving up grilled seafood, you’ll definitely want to try this recipe for Grilled Avocado and Black Bean Salsa. It’s the perfect compliment to salmon and it adds a new flavor tier that no one will be able to resist.
- This recipe for Grilled Corn on the Cob cooks up juicy right in the husk. When it’s done, simply cover it in butter, add your favorite spices, and cook it on the grill for a bit to add that delicious, smokey flavor.
- Potatoes are always a great choice as a side dish and this recipe for Grilled Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges is sure to be a hit at the dinner table. Simple, delicious, and packed with flavor, this is a side dish that you’ll want to turn to all summer long.
- If you want the flavor of traditional Grilled Corn on the Cob, but you’re looking for a short cut, this recipe is the one for you. Take a few short cuts to prepare your corn indoors before placing it on the grill. Half the time, all of the flavor.
- If you’re looking for a unique and flavorful side dish, you should really try this recipe for Grilled Vegetables with Balsamic-Lime Reduction. Full of flavor and fresh vegetables, this side pairs wonderfully with any grilled meat.
- Don’t serve plain old salad with your grilled meal. This recipe for Charred Romaine Salad with Burst Tomatoes is divine. Serve this salad with a bit of ranch dressing and feta cheese for an amazing compliment to any meal.
- They say everything’s better with bacon, and if you’re a member of that club, you’re going to love this recipe for Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Corn with Herb Butter. Admit it. We had you at bacon.
- This simple recipe for Grilled Potatoes is inspired by one of our favorite chefs, Paula Deen. Cook these potato rounds up while you’re grilling your meat for a delicious meal that will make everyone smile.
We hope you love these 10 grilled side dishes as much as we do. If you enjoyed these recipes, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single one. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!