Chili lovers will delight over this recipe for Set It and Forget It Crock Pot Chili. This is the simplest and most flavorful chili you’ll ever make and it’s heart healthy too!
If you love chili, your Crock Pot, and simple recipes, you’re in for a real treat with this recipe for Set It and Forget It Crock Pot Chili. This is a flavorful and hearty chili that you can literally throw together in minutes without even thawing the meat. Simply toss all of the ingredients in your Crock Pot in the morning before your busy day begins and you have a delicious, comforting meal waiting for you at the end of the day. No fuss, no mess, and low in sodium, this is one recipe that you’ll definitely want to add to your weekly meal plan!
- 1 lb lean ground turkey, frozen
- 3-8 oz cans no salt added tomato sauce
- 1-14.5 oz can no salt added diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1-4.5 oz can diced chiles
- 1-14.5 oz can no salt added pinto beans
- Cheese and tortilla chips, optional for serving
- Pour 1 can of no salt added tomato sauce in the bottom of your Crock Pot.
- Place frozen ground turkey in Crock Pot over sauce.
- Pour in the other 2 cans of no salt added tomato sauce.
- Add diced tomato, diced chiles, beans, and seasoning to the Crock Pot - no need to stir.
- Close lid and simmer for 6 hours on low or 3 hours on high.
- Before serving, stir the chili and break up the rest of the meat, then simmer for ½ hour longer.
- Serve hot with grated cheese and tortilla chips or crackers.
We hope you love this seriously simple recipe for Set It and Forget It Crock Pot Chili as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our Crock Pot section for more easy weeknight meal ideas. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!