Break out the slow cooker because you need to make this simple Heart-Healthy Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables recipe. Perfect for busy weeknights, your family will love this one-pot meal!
Slow cookers make meal preparation so much simpler, especially on busy weekdays. It’s great to be able to prepare your meal in the Crock Pot the night before, turn it on in the morning, and come home from your busy day with a delicious and fortifying meal waiting for your family. This flavorful Heart-Healthy Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables is one of our favorite weeknight meals because it’s simple to make, low in sodium, packed with protein, and because it’s all made in the Crock Pot, clean up is a snap. We’re sure you’re going to love it too!
- 3 lb cut of Pork Tenderloin
- 6 small potatoes of choice, halved
- 1 cup organic baby carrots
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 pkg Mrs. Dash Pot Roast Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup water
- Cut pork tenderloin in half so that it will fit nicely in the Crock Pot and place it in the bottom.
- Chop all vegetables and place them in the Crock Pot over the meat.
- Mix 1 cup of water with Mrs. Dash seasoning mix and pour it over the meat and vegetables.
- Simmer on low setting for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
We hope you love this delicious recipe for Heart-Healthy Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our Crock Pot section for more easy weeknight meal ideas. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!