If you love chocolate and peanut butter, you’ll go crazy over this three-ingredient, no-bake recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. So simple and decadent, they’re the perfect homemade indulgence!
Three Ingredient, No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Do you love the classic flavor combination of chocolate and peanut butter? We sure do which is why this simple, three-ingredient recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups is one of our favorites. This simple no-bake recipe is a great way to serve your family an indulgent treat that doesn’t take up a lot of your time. Easy to make, no baking involved, and perfect with white or milk chocolate, these will soon become your new go-to recipe when you’re asked to bring something to a party or just want to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Simply melt some chocolate bark on the stove top or in the microwave and “paint” 12 foil cupcake liners with the melted chocolate with a spoon. Place the chocolate lined cups in your muffin tin and put them in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to set.
Fill the chocolate cups with a heaping teaspoon of peanut butter, add some pecans on top for a crunchy surprise if you’d like, then cover to the top of the cups with the remaining melted chocolate.
Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or two until fully set, peel off the wrappers, and indulge in the simplest dessert you’ll ever make.
- 1-16 oz pkg CANDIQUIK (We used half a pack of milk chocolate and half a pack of white chocolate for this batch.)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Chopped almonds, optional
- 12 foil cupcake liners, the foil liners peel from the chocolate way better than the paper liners
- Melt chocolate coating in the microwave or on the stove top according to package instructions.
- Paint the foil liners with a heaping teaspoon of the chocolate coating, this will be a relatively thin layer. Get the chocolate as close to the top of the liner as possible, but don't stress it because the last step will fill in any gaps.
- Set the liners in a muffin tin and chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of peanut butter in each chocolate cup and smooth for an even surface.
- If you'd like an added crunch, sprinkle some chopped pecans over the peanut butter before covering, optional.
- Melt the remaining chocolate again and spoon over the cups to cover completely.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours until completely set.
- Remove wrapper and enjoy!
We hope you love this recipe for No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups as much as we do. If you love this delightful recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!