Peanut butter ice cream and Butterfinger candy bars nestled in a chocolate cookie crumb crust make this simple dessert recipe for Peanut Ice Cream and Butterfinger Pie perfect for the holidays. #ReinventSweet
A decadent dessert makes any holiday complete and we think you’ll agree we’ve found a real winner with this recipe for Peanut Ice Cream and Butterfinger Pie. How can you go wrong with a peanut butter ice cream pie with delicious chunks of Butterfinger candy bars nestled delightfully in a chocolate cookie crust? Make this simple and delicious dessert this holiday season and we assure you everyone will be asking for seconds…and thirds!
- 1½ cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup whipped topping
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter, melted
- 10-12 Butterfinger Fun-Size
- Chocolate fudge sauce, for serving (optional)
- Gather you ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe on The Tasty Bite for full preparation and baking instructions.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for Peanut Ice Cream and Butterfinger Pie as much as we do. If you love this fun dessert recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!