The next time you need to indulge in a decadent treat when you’re short on time, make these Chocolate Covered Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Bites for a perfectly-portioned cheat day dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Who here is familiar with cheat day? You know, the day of the week where you let loose and indulge. When cheat day rolls around, I am always sure that I have a dessert within reach that I can treat myself to. This week it’s mini cheesecake bites. These Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Bites are the perfect indulgence for cheat day. It is a no-bake recipe that is quick and easy to make. Yes, it is possible to make a delicious cheesecake without baking it!
Chocolate Covered Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Bites
The first layer of these Chocolate Covered Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Bites is the graham cracker crust. With the right ratio of graham crackers, powdered sugar, and butter, this crust requires no baking and hardens quickly in the freezer. The second layer is the cheesecake. I omitted the eggs, which means no baking necessary! The sugar and vanilla make the rich cream cheese perfectly sweet. Lastly, the third layer is a simple dip into melted chocolate. Since the cheesecake is chilled in the freezer, the bite-sized pieces keep their shape as the chocolate coats the tops.
The primary reason I love these Chocolate Covered Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Bites is for their bite-sized appeal. You can just pop a mini cheesecake bite in your mouth and the sweet-tooth cravings are instantly satisfied. I suggest storing the cheesecake bites in the refrigerator, but the freezer is also a good place. Frozen treats are great after a busy day when you’re craving a melt-in-your-mouth treat. To show you just how easy this recipe is, check out the video below and follow along as you make the cheesecake bites yourself!
Next time cheat day rolls around, consider making these mini cheesecake bites. They are a quick and easy treat that allows you to indulge without the guilt!
- 10 graham cracker sheets, finely crushed
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 stick melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips, melted
- Line a 9x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, ¼ cup powdered sugar, salt, and melted butter. Stir until the mixture is combined.
- Transfer the graham cracker mixture into prepared baking dish. Press the mixture down using the bottom of a measuring cup or glass to create an even layer. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or using a hand mixer), mix cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the chilled graham cracker crust. Freeze for two hours.
- Transfer the frozen cheesecake onto a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut 1-inch-wide strips vertically then horizontally, creating mini cheesecake bites.
- Place cubes on a tray lined with parchment paper and keep cold in the refrigerator while you melt the chocolate.
- In a medium bowl, microwave the chocolate for 90 seconds, stopping to stir every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Dip the top of a chilled cheesecake cube in the melted chocolate. Allow excess chocolate to drip off, and set it back on the tray. Repeat with the remaining cubes.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, then serve.
Home Chef Tip: Store cheesecake bites in the freezer or refrigerator for up to one week. Serve cold.
We hope you love this Chocolate Covered Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Bites recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Haley from If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen, as much as we do. If you love this cheat day recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!