The end of summer is approaching and that means one thing. Labor Day will soon be here, and what better way to celebrate than with these wonderful Land That I Love S’mores for your backyard BBQ?
Land That I Love S’mores: A No Bake Party Dessert
These sweet and melt-in-your-mouth Land That I Love S’mores with strawberry syrup and star sprinkles are perfect for serving your friends and family during your get together. If your family is like mine, they will love these. Not only are they cute, but they are delicious too! These unique s’mores combine waffle cookies, marshmallow fluff, sprinkles, and chocolate squares. Don’t forget to drizzle with strawberry syrup for a chocolate-covered strawberry taste. They are sure to be the hit of your party and your guests will be impressed. They will never know how simple they are to make and I’m sure your guests will be asking for your recipe.
Home Chef Tip: Spread a small amount of marshmallow fluff on top of the chocolate square before you drizzle the strawberry syrup so that the top Pizzelle cookie stays in place.
- 2 Pizzelle Waffle Cookies
- Star Sprinkles
- Blue Pearl Sprinkles
- Red, White, Blue Sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon Marshmallow Fluff
- 6 squares of Hershey's Chocolate Bar
- 1/2 teaspoon Strawberry Syrup
- Spread the marshmallow fluff on one of the Pizzelle cookies.
- Sprinkle with the Red, White, and Blue small sprinkles, then the blue pearl sprinkles.
- Add chocolate square on top of marshmallow fluff and sprinkles.
- Decorate the marshmallow fluff around the chocolate squares with the star sprinkles.
- Drizzle with strawberry syrup.
- Top with the other Pizzelle cookie and s'more is complete.
There are so many possibilities when creating s’mores. Use different cookies and sprinkles for any occasion!
We hope you love this Land That I Love S’mores recipe from SoFabFood Contributor, Teryn from Vintage Romance Style, as much as we do. If you enjoyed this fun, patriotic dessert, be sure to stop by our desserts section for even more like it. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you you never miss another recipe, and for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!