Make this easy Mock Chicken Chow Mein in the Crock Pot for a protein-packed meal on a busy weeknight. Using canned creamy soup and ready to serve chicken, this slow cooker dish is delish!
With the holidays in full swing and busy schedules, there’s nothing better than coming home to a hot meal ready in the Crock Pot. This simple recipe for Mock Chicken Chow Mein makes coming home to that hot meal even better because it only takes about five minutes to prepare before heading out for your busy day. This dish only requires chopping celery because everything else will come out of the pantry. Using canned chicken is a really convenient way to add protein to your meals and it’s a great option when you’re pinched for time.
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Cooked Chicken in Water
- 1 Can Chopped Water Chesnuts
- 1 Jar Sliced Mushrooms
- ½ Cup of Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Ready to Serve Brown Rice
- 1 Cup Chopped Celery
- Chop your celery and open all of the canned ingredients.
- Add all ingredients into your Crock Pot.
- Set on low for 4 hours.
- Serve over Chow Mein Noodles.
We hope you love this simple and delicious recipe for Mock Chicken Chow Mein in the Crock Pot as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our Crock Pot Section for more easy meals to help you out on busy weeknights. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!