These sweet and savory Grilled Pork Chops with Ginger Honey Glaze are simple enough for busy weeknights, yet elegant enough for a date night in. Topped with Peach Poblano Salsa, this is one delicious dish you absolutely need to try! #GrillPorkLikeASteak
Simple Grilled Pork Chops with Ginger Honey Glaze
These Grilled Pork Chops with Ginger Honey Glaze topped with Peach Poblano Salsa are simple enough to make during your busy work week, but elegant enough for a date night with your loved one or a dinner party with friends. Ready in about 30 minutes, these sweet and savory all-natural pork chops will delight the senses with their sticky, sweet, and slightly spicy flavor combination. The charred flavor just gives this dish an added boost that only the grill can!
- 4 Bone-In Pork Chops
- Canola Oil, for grilling
- ¼ Cup Fresh Ginger – peeled and grated
- 6 Cloves of Garlic – peeled and minced
- 8 TBS Honey, divided
- 1 TBS Light Brown Sugar
- 2 TBS Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS Rice Wine Vinegar
- ½ tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt, plus more to taste
- 2 TBS EVOO
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 3 Ripe Peaches, diced
- 1 Poblano Pepper, seeded and diced
- ¼ Cup Red Onion, finely diced
- ¼ Cup Roasted Red Pepper, finely diced
- 1 TBS Mint Leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ Lime, zest and juice
- 1 tsp Agave, or more to taste (can substitute honey or sugar)
- ⅛ tsp Kosher Salt, or more to taste
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on No Spoon Necessary for full preparation and grilling instructions.
We hope you love these Grilled Pork Chops with Ginger Honey Glaze as much as we do. If you enjoyed this delicious recipe, be sure to visit our Grilling Section for more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!