Low Sodium Crock Pot Tenderloin
You know how much we love Crock Pot meals and we’re here to share another one with you today. Slow cookers make meal preparation so much simpler, especially on a busy week day. You can just prepare your meal in the Crock Pot the night before, turn it on in the morning, and when you get home from your busy day, your delicious meal is waiting for you. This Low Sodium Crock Pot Tenderloin with mixed vegetables is the perfect meal to come home to after a long day. The meat is so tender and flavorful and the vegetables are the perfect compliment. The leftover tenderloin is great to repurpose as BBQ Shredded Beef for dinner the next night too.
- 3 lb cut of Pork Tenderloin
- 5 – 6 small potatoes of choice
- 1 cup of organic baby carrots
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 small onion
- 1 pkg Mrs. Dash Pot Roast Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup water
- Cut tenderloin in half so that it will fit nicely in the Crock Pot and place it in the bottom.
- Chop all vegetables and place them in the Crock Pot over the meat.
- Mix 1 cup of water with Mrs. Dash seasoning mix and pour it over the meat and vegetables.
- Simmer on low setting for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
This low sodium meal is flavorful and fulfilling on a chilly evening and perfect for those that are trying to eat heart-healthy meals. If you love this tenderloin recipe, be sure to visit our Crock Pot section to find more ideas for your family meal plan. Before you leave, remember to sign up for our newsletter. Just by entering your email address, you’ll receive a free recipe per day delivered right to your inbox. Enjoy!