It isn’t summer until you bust out the grill! What better way to welcome in the summer than hosting a BBQ and serving up these delicious Grilled Tender Back Ribs with Honey Soy Ginger Glaze? #HogWildThrowdown
Dust off your grill and fire it up because you’re going to want to make these Grilled Tender Back Ribs with Honey Soy Ginger Glaze tonight! Extra tender pork back ribs are cooked slowly over a charcoal grill for extra smoky flavor, and then they’re finished off when a seasoned honey soy ginger glaze near the end of the grilling time to deliver moist and tender ribs with a crispy, flavorful crust. These ribs are so amazing, you’ll almost forget the sides, but they are perfect served alongside some Italian Marinade Pasta Salad and cornbread muffins!
- Smithfield Extra Tender Back Ribs
- 1¼ cup honey
- ⅓ cup favorite soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Sliced green onions/leeks/scallions, etc.
- ¼ cup chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Gather your ingredients and fire up your grill!
- Visit the original recipe post at Tamara Camera for full preparation and grilling instructions.
We hope you love these Grilled Tender Back Ribs with Honey Soy Ginger Glaze as much as we do. If you enjoyed this delicious recipe, be sure to visit our Grilling Section for more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!