You need to make these Grilled Tangy BBQ Beef and Vegetable Kebabs for your next outdoor gathering this grilling season. Tender beef and seasonal vegetables are basted with a tangy barbecue sauce and grilled to perfection! #MadeWithTheMasters #HeinzBBQ
Grilled Tangy BBQ Beef and Vegetable Kebabs
There’s just something fun and special about food on a stick. When that food is grilled and covered in BBQ sauce, it’s even better. Impress and delight your outdoor party guests this grilling season when you make these simple Grilled Tangy BBQ Beef and Vegetable Kebabs. It’s a full meal on a stick that gets its charred and tangy flavor from fresh ingredients covered in the new Heinz BBQ Carolina Vinegar Style Tangy Sauce. This new sauce line comes in five fabulous flavors so feel free to get creative with your fresh vegetables and sauces. The results will thrill your party guests!
- For the Beef Kebabs:
- 1½ to 2 lb good quality beef (I used top sirloin), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and then cut into ½ inch thick slices
- 10 small white mushrooms
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 10 bamboo skewers, soaked in cold water for at least 30 minutes
- For the Beef Marinade:
- 1 cup olive oil
- juice from ½ lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 cup Heinz Carolina Vinegar Style BBQ Sauce
- asparagus and other veggies for grilling
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on CookingLSL for full preparation and grilling instructions.
We hope you love these Grilled Tangy BBQ Beef and Vegetable Kebabs as much as we do. If you enjoyed this simple recipe, be sure to visit our Grilling Section for more recipes like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single healthy recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are grilling for the season. Enjoy!