Your family will love these four Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Jars. Delightful, single-serve cheesecakes are topped with a variety of delicious, homemade fruity concoctions.
Growing up, I would sometimes carry a blanket outside into our yard with my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and just enjoy a private picnic in the outdoors. Who am I kidding? Most of the time, my mother was shoving me out the door and telling me not to come in until the street lights came on at dusk. Since having my own girls, they aren’t old enough to be outside by themselves, but I still enjoy making the memories of having picnics outside.
In the summer time, we have a picnic lunch with our friends at least once a week. Everyone pitches in by bringing something to share, but last year I noticed our desserts were lacking a bit most weeks. This year I’m determined to make sure we have something fun, semi-healthy, and delicious after our lunches every week.
As I was thinking about ideas, I realized that desserts that travel well aren’t that easy to think of, but I was set in my way to make something spectacular happen. Lo and behold, I took my love of cheesecake plus my love of canning jars and combined them for an epic dessert everyone is bound to love. We created four Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Jars and we promise that everyone will find one to please!
4 Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Jars
First up, Classic Cherry! You really can’t go wrong with just cherry pie filling on top of a cheesecake. It’s a classic. This makes most people think of their childhood, which is sure to put a smile on most faces!
Next is this twist on lemon meringue pie, but a cheesecake version. We use our delicious lemon curd as a topping to the cheesecake and then top with more cheesecake filling in a lattice pattern like a pie. Like this Lemon Curd Recipe? Check out our Semicrunchyish: Sauces and Spices Ebook here.
For our third masterpiece, we created a Strawberry Banana Cheesecake. Strawberries and bananas are such a classic combination for spring and summer and adding this combo on top of a cheesecake just makes perfect sense!
Lastly, and quite frankly my favorite, Blueberry Lime! Blueberry Lime, in my opinion, is such an underplayed food combination. I need everyone to try this combination at least once. Jersey fresh blueberries with lime is the perfect summer combination to make your taste buds explode! Need even more blueberry-lime inspiration? Check out my Blueberry Lime Cupcakes.
Without further ado, I’ll let you stop waiting and grab the ingredients that you need to make all four of these Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Jars for yourself now.
Leave a comment letting us know which is your favorite flavor combo from these four. If we missed your favorite, let us know which one we should make next!
- 1 1/2 packs graham crackers, crushed finely
- 1-8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 cups homemade whipped cream (or 1 container whipped topping)
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 2 pints frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice (about one medium lime)
- Lime zest from 2 limes
- Evenly distribute finely crushed graham crackers across all 12 jars.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla, and white sugar until well combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Add enough cheesecake filling to each jar to fill 2/3 way up the jar.
- Top each jar with the cherry pie filling.
- In a bowl, whisk together sugar and eggs.
- Zest one lemon.
- Juice both lemons.
- Stir zest and lemons into sugar mixture.
- Stir in melted butter slowly.
- Cook mixture over double broiler until 160ºF, or heat in microwave at one minute intervals until it easily coats the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- Spoon lemon curd on top of cheesecake filling.
- Using a pastry bag and tip, use remaining cheesecake filling to make a lattice design on top of lemon curd.
- Sprinkle with extra graham crackers.
- In a small saucepan, add strawberries, water, and sugar.
- Cook on low for 5-7 minutes, or until completely soft.
- Strain through sieve or leave chunky.
- Top cheesecake filling with 3-4 banana slices, then drizzle strawberry syrup on top.
- In a small saucepan, add blueberries, sugar, and lime juice.
- Cook on low 7-10 minutes, stirring often.
- Let cool and add to the top of the cheesecake filling.
- Sprinkle lime zest on top.
Home Chef Tip: You can make the cheesecake filling and assemble the jars up to 5 days in advance. Add toppings when ready to serve. To make a more authentic hardened crust at the bottom, mix crushed graham crackers with 3 tablespoons melted butter before evenly dividing in the jars. After dividing in the jars, cook in the oven at 350ºF for 5 mins. Remove and let cool completely before adding cheesecake filling.
We hope you enjoy these four Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Jars from SoFabFood Contributor, Larisha from We’re Parents, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our Dessert Section. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!