A chocolate-lovers dream, these No-Bake Cookies ‘n Cream Truffles are the perfect 3-ingredient dessert recipe. Each irresistible bite of this mini dessert is loaded with decadent chocolate!
What’s your favorite no-bake dessert for summer?
Summer is officially in full swing here, and that means it’s getting hot. Like, really hot. When the weather gets warm, and you’re sweating 80% of the time, the last thing in the world you want to do is turn on the oven and produce more heat. That’s why no-bake desserts are perfect for this time of year! What a wonderful thing it is that you don’t actually need an oven to create sweet and yummy desserts!
We have always been fans of a good no-fuss, no-bake dessert, even in the colder months. They are quick, easy, and not lacking at all in the flavor department. These no-bake cookies ‘n cream truffles are no exception. For starters, is there anything better than cookies and cream?
These truffles are one of our personal favorites, and they are the kind of thing that a lot of people tend to enjoy. They are chocolate on chocolate, and we can definitely get on board with that.
Summertime means barbecues and parties galore, so having a dessert that can be whipped up in fifteen minutes with only three ingredients is a real time saver. You can spend less time in the kitchen and more time playing outside and doing all the summer things. Nobody needs to know that these required little to no effort. That will be our sweet little secret.
A 3-Ingredient Dessert in 15 minutes!
These truffles are made with crushed up chocolate sandwich cookies with cream cheese covered in milk chocolate. Just three simple ingredients that mix together to create no-bake dessert magic. We also sprinkled a little bit of freeze dried fruit on top to give them a fruity kick, and a little bit of color. You could substitute the milk chocolate for any kind of chocolate. We will warn you that these truffles are very addicting, and it is pretty impossible to just eat one.
- 30 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- Semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- Freeze dried fruit, optional
- Place sandwich cookies in a food processor and pulse until you have even crumbs.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine softened cream cheese and cookie crumbs until fully combined.
- Take the picture and form tablespoon-sized balls.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes so that they firm up.
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate chips until smooth.
- Dip truffles into melted chocolate, and place back on baking tray.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of freeze dried fruit (optional).
- Place back in the fridge so the chocolate can set, and then enjoy!
Home Chef Tip: Use dark or white chocolate instead of milk chocolate to swap things up a bit each time you make them!
We hope you love these No-Bake Cookies ‘n Cream Truffles from SoFabFood Home Chef, Lindsay from The Cupcake Chronicles, as much as we do. If you love this summer dessert, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!