Impress party guests with these simple Vegan Raspberry Mini Cheesecakes. These small bites are a refined sugar-free, simple no-bake dessert. A little on the lighter side, everyone will love this decadent mini dessert!
If you don’t live a vegan lifestyle, you may be tempted to just breeze past this recipe. Let me just say: I’m not a vegan, but I am completely smitten by these Vegan Raspberry Mini Cheesecakes. They are life changing. Made with dates, cashews, and sweetened with maple syrup, these bites are so creamy that you really won’t believe they have no dairy!
A mini dessert with less fat? Yes, please!
Another huge plus is that these cheesecake bites have exponentially less fat than regular cheesecake cupcakes! Amazing. They can be served with coconut whipping cream on top, or garnished with fresh fruits and edible flowers!
I’d say that the only downside to these “cheesecake” bites is that you’ll need to soak the cashews overnight to get that beautiful creamy consistency. But a little planning ahead never hurt anyone, did it?!
You can make these vegan cheesecake cupcakes any flavor you want by using freeze-dried berries of any kind! I’ve loved using freeze-dried blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, mango, and bananas. I also think they look absolutely gorgeous with a light dusting of unsweetened cocoa powder (you can never have too much chocolate).
You’ll love this refined sugar-free dessert!
These are definitely not as sweet as “real” cheesecake cupcakes (in a good way). The pure maple syrup makes the sweetness richer without making the dessert too sweet.
For my lactose-intolerant friends: This is a way to enjoy cheesecakes without the uncertainty of an upset stomach.
For an even more spectacular look, try creating a two-toned vegan cheesecake cupcake. All you have to do is reserve about 1/2 of the cashew “cheesecake” mixture and blend the other half with the freeze dried raspberry. Layer the plain cheesecake mixture in each mini mold and refrigerate for 15 minutes and then layer on the raspberry mixture and set. You’ll get a beautifully colorful result!
- ½ cup raw pecans
- ½ cup crushed vegan vanilla wafers or almond flour
- 3 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked in cold water overnight
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup freeze-dried raspberries
- Prepare a cupcake tray by greasing with coconut oil (or spraying with non-stick spray). Cut thin strips of parchment paper (one per cupcake cavity) and place in each cavity with the ends hanging out. This is so you can pull out the cheesecake cupcakes easily once set.
- In a food processor, pulse together the ingredients for the crust. Press about two tablespoons of the crust mixture in each cupcake cavity.
- In the same food processor, blend all the filling ingredients together until creamy. Spoon the filling over each crust and smooth out. Tap on the counter to remove air bubbles. Freeze for at least 2-3 hours before removing.
- Thaw for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Home Chef Tip: If you're in a rush and can't soak the cashews overnight, boil some water and soak the cashews for at least 1 hour.
We hope you love these Vegan Raspberry Mini Cheesecakes from SoFabFood Home Chef, Ritika from R&M Cooks, as much as we do. If you enjoyed this no-bake dessert, be sure to stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!