These Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Jars 4 Ways are sure to impress family and friends. Whether you like cherry pie, lemon curd, strawberry banana, or blueberry lime, these simple, single-serve desserts are exactly what you’re looking for!
Cheesecake might quite possibly be the perfect dessert, but there are so many flavor combinations and traditional cheesecake recipes can be quite time consuming. Stop limiting yourself for dinner parties with friends. Instead of making one whole cheesecake with just one variety to serve a crowd, make these Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Jars 4 Ways. These perfectly-portioned cherry pie, lemon curd, strawberry banana, and blueberry lime cheesecake jars are certain to impress your guests and satisfy everyone’s palate.
Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Jars 4 Ways
First up, classic cherry, of course!
You really can’t go wrong with just cherry pie filling on top of a cheesecake. It’s a classic combination that makes most people think of their childhood!
Next is this twist on lemon meringue pie, but a cheesecake version, of course. We use a delicious lemon curd as a topping to the cheesecake and then top that with more cheesecake filling in a lattice pattern like a pie.
For our third masterpiece, we created a Strawberry Banana Cheesecake. Strawberries and bananas are such a classic combination and adding this combo on top of a cheesecake just makes perfect sense!
Finally, and quite possibly our favorite, Blueberry Lime! You need to try this combination at least once. Jersey fresh blueberries with lime is the perfect combination to make your taste buds explode!
To make 12 - 4 oz jars, use the filling recipe and ONE of the topping recipes.
- 1 1/2 packs graham crackers, crushed finely
- 1-8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 cups homemade whipped cream (or 1 container whipped topping)
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 2 pints frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice (about one medium lime)
- Lime zest from 2 limes
- Evenly distribute finely crushed graham crackers across all 12 jars.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla, and white sugar until well combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Add enough cheesecake filling to each jar to fill 2/3 way up the jar.
- Top each jar with the cherry pie filling.
- In a bowl, whisk together sugar and eggs.
- Zest one lemon.
- Juice both lemons.
- Stir zest and lemons into sugar mixture.
- Stir in melted butter slowly.
- Cook mixture over double broiler until 160ºF, or heat in microwave at one minute intervals until it easily coats the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- Spoon lemon curd on top of cheesecake filling.
- Using a pastry bag and tip, use remaining cheesecake filling to make a lattice design on top of lemon curd.
- Sprinkle with extra graham crackers.
- In a small saucepan, add strawberries, water, and sugar.
- Cook on low for 5-7 minutes, or until completely soft.
- Strain through sieve or leave chunky.
- Top cheesecake filling with 3-4 banana slices, then drizzle strawberry syrup on top.
- In a small saucepan, add blueberries, sugar, and lime juice.
- Cook on low 7-10 minutes, stirring often.
- Let cool and add to the top of the cheesecake filling.
- Sprinkle lime zest on top.
Home Chef Tip: You can make the cheesecake filling and assemble the jars up to 5 days in advance. Add toppings when ready to serve. To make a more authentic hardened crust at the bottom, mix crushed graham crackers with 3 tablespoons melted butter before evenly dividing in the jars. After dividing in the jars, cook in the oven at 350ºF for 5 mins. Remove and let cool completely before adding cheesecake filling.
We hope you enjoy these Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Jars 4 Ways as much as we do. If you love these single-serve desserts, you can find more like them by visiting our Dessert Section. For daily recipe inspiration, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!