Baked Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt & Pepper
If you’re a fan of sweet potatoes and you’re looking for a healthier snack alternative, you’re going to love these Baked Sweet Potato Chips. The sweet flavor of the sweet potato pairs perfectly with the simple and delicious spice combination of sea salt and pepper. Since they’re baked, you don’t have all of the added fats of your typical fried potato chip. This 4-ingredient recipe is simple to make and easily stored in zipper bags to enjoy later.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Wash and scrub your sweet potatoes.
- Slice them into thin, round pieces.
- Toss the slices in a bowl with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle both sides with the sea salt and pepper.
- Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes (you might need to bake them longer, just watch for crispness and remove the chips that are done before baking longer).
That’s it. They’re simple to make, delicious, and a healthy snack alternative your whole family will enjoy. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our Recipe Index section for more healthy snacking options. Join in on the discussions on Facebook and Google+ for even more awesome recipes, and to get even more recipe inspiration, be sure to find us on Pinterest. Enjoy!