5 Game Day Dips
Are you looking for the perfect dip recipe for your Big Game Party? Dips are awesome to have on the party table because they offer a ton of flavor without a lot of work and guests really seem to enjoy coming to the table for sampling as they cheer on their favorite teams. If you’re looking for flavorful dips to satisfy your guests’ snack cravings during the big game, we’ve got you covered. These 5 game day dips will make you the real winner during the big game!
- This Buffalo Hummus Dip pairs the kick of buffalo wing sauce with the creaminess of hummus. Add homemade or store bought pita chips and you’ve got one awesome game day snack.
- Your guests will scrape the Crock Pot clean when you serve up this easy Cheesy Bacon Onion Dip. Because it’s in the slow cooker, it stays nice and warm for your whole party!
- Buffalo Chicken Dip is always a party favorite. You’ve probably seen this recipe a million times on the internet, but it’s definitely a game day dip that you need to add to your arsenal.
- There won’t be anything left in the bowl when the party is over if you serve up this Spinach Artichoke Dip. Serve this up with your favorite crackers and pita chips and you’re guests will be raving for sure.
- This Jalapeno Cheddar Beer Dip is smooth, creamy, and delicious. Pair this with soft pretzel bites for an amazing taste sensation.
We hope you enjoy these game day dips as much as we do. They are simple, delicious, and sure to put a smile on your guests’ faces during your Big Game Party. If you loved these appetizer ideas, find more like them in our appetizer section. We’ll be sharing new party appetizers every day from now until the big game so be sure to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss a single recipe. Enjoy!