Baked Sweet Potato Chips are one of my favorite snacks. Easy to make and nutritious. Nutritious? They are a great source of fiber, Vitamin B6, and Potassium. These guilt-free potato chips are easily baked in the oven or your food dehydrator. Cook them nice and slow, add your spices, and you are good to go.
We like storing these low calorie chips in a large plastic storage bag. When the kids were younger and we had late night ball games, I always carried Baked Sweet Potato Chips with us. Besides being low calorie, the carbs give you the extra lift without a crash.
Ready to make some easy Baked Sweet Potato Chips?
- Sweet Potatoes
- Spices (your preference)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash and scrub the sweet potatoes.
- Slice into thin round pieces.
- Toss in a bowl with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the spice of your choice on both sides.
- Lay on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes, turning once half way through the baking process.
If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our Recipe Index section. Join in on the discussions on Facebook and Google+ for even more awesome recipes, and to get even more recipe inspiration, be sure to find us on Pinterest. Bon appetit!