Quick Skinny Weight Loss Soup is the perfect solution if you need to drop a quick 5 pounds. Eat this soup for three days and you are well on your way to jump starting your weight-loss journey.
Quick Skinny Weight Loss Soup
With spring around the corner, it is time to start thinking about getting into shape and shedding any unwanted weight you may have gained over the cold winter months. Using beneficial ingredients in your daily diet will help your body expel toxins and start working on your belly bloat. This Skinny Weight Loss Soup has nutrient-dense vegetables like yellow squash, zucchini, and carrots, as well as some of the superfoods like kale and dandelion.
What makes kale and dandelion superfoods?
- Kale contains fiber to help kick your digestive system into gear and keep you regular. This will help with belly bloat. In a 100-gram serving, kale only has 33 calories. It provides quite a large amount of nutritional goodness to your meals without adding a lot of calories.
- Dandelion cleanses the liver and helps in detoxification, as well as aiding in digestion. Dandelion greens have more protein per serving than spinach. Dandelion greens themselves are 14% protein, containing all essential amino acids so it’s a complete protein. One chopped cup contains 1.5 grams of protein.
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5-ounce package Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 can tomato and green chilies
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 2 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- 3 cups low-sodium V8 Juice
- 3 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon crushed red peeper flakes
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Add all ingredients into a large pot and stir to combine.
- Simmer for 5 hours or until vegetables are tender.
We hope you love this hearty and satisfying Skinny Quick Weight Loss Soup as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our Soup Section for even more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!