Enjoy this Simple Lower Sodium Refrigerator Spinach Dip at your next football or holiday party. Easy to make, ready in minutes, and sure to satisfy any crowd.
We love spinach dip no matter how you serve it, cold or hot, and it’s one of our favorite go-to appetizers for football and holiday parties. Simple to make and completely versatile, you can add in whatever you like and serve it up with crackers, tortilla chips, or in a bread bowl. The simpler the recipe the better, and if it’s lower in sodium than traditional dip recipes, even better. That’s why we often turn to this tried and true recipe for Lower Sodium Refrigerator Spinach Dip when we’re looking for a simple crowd pleaser. We kept it super simple for this recipe, but feel free to add in artichoke hearts, water chestnuts, or any other vegetables that you enjoy.
- 1-16 oz container sour cream
- ½ cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 package Mrs. Dash Onion Soup Mix
- ½ package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ cup carrots, diced
- 5 green onions, just the white parts, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, add sour cream, mayonnaise, and soup mix. Stir until blended.
- Heat spinach in the microwave until thawed, set aside to cool.
- Add diced carrots and green onions into the dip mix, stir.
- When the spinach is cooled, drain in a strainer, break apart, and add into dip mix, stir.
- Store in refrigerator for one hour before serving for best results.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
We hope you love this simple recipe for Lower Sodium Refrigerator Spinach Dip as much as we do. If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to stop by our Appetizer section so that you’re always ready for game day and holiday parties. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!