This fresh and delicious Grilled Chimichurri Chicken Salad is a cheap healthy meal perfect for outdoor grilling. When you’re looking for an easy dinner recipe, but still want to stay healthy, this 30-minute meal is your perfect solution!
A Healthy, Hearty Dinner Salad
We’re making the most of the last days of outdoor grilling season and whipping up this healthy and fresh Grilled Chimichurri Chicken Salad. Avocado, cilantro, corn, and zucchini are just a few of the ingredients that make this cheap healthy meal so delicious. This easy dinner recipe is a 30-minute meal that will make the most of your fresh farmers market produce and satisfy your hunger! Pair it with an Honest® Tea for the perfect healthy meal.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 corn on the cobs, husks removed
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 lb asparagus
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Drizzle chicken, corn, zucchini, and asparagus with olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, and Italian seasonings. Grill chicken and veggies for about 5 minutes on each side until chicken is cooked through and veggies are soft with grill marks.
- Meanwhile, blend together all ingredients for chimichurri vinaigrette in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Slice chicken, chop zucchini, slice corn off cob, and chop asparagus into bite-sized pieces.
- In bowls, lay romaine lettuce down. Top with sliced chicken and vegetables. Drizzle with chimichurri sauce.
Home Chef Tip: If you don't have a grill, this recipe can easily be made on a sheet pan in the oven!
Like this Recipe? Try These!
- Loaded with grilled veggie burgers, black beans, and all of your favorite taco fixings, this Protein-Packed Vegetarian Taco Salad is the perfect easy weeknight dinner. This cheap healthy meal is a great one to serve when entertaining at home!
- A 30-minute meal, these Crispy Plantain Black Bean Rice Bowls are the perfect healthy weeknight dinner. This gluten-free recipe is easily adaptable for a meat eater, vegan, or vegetarian.
- Stay healthy and low calorie while getting a full serving of protein with this recipe for High-Protein Tuna Salad. If clean eating is your goal, this salad is what you need!
- This Basil Peach Panzanella Salad is what farmers markets were made for! A Tuscan salad with a twist, this simple, 20-minute recipe uses seasonal fruits and vegetables to create an international dish that’s the perfect lunch, dinner side, or outdoor potluck.
We hope you enjoy this Grilled Chimichurri Chicken Salad from The Nutritionist Reviews as much as we do. If you love this recipe and you’re looking for more recipe inspiration, visit our Salad Section. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This post was a part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with The Coca-Cola Company. #MyHonestTea #CollectiveBias